Monday, November 21, 2022

1930 REO

 

1930 REO
(photo record for work performed in, Invoice #12)





Photo 12-1a thru 12-1d) Photos show re-assembly of interior. There is a lot of re-assembly work that the photos do not show. I did not leave the REO disassembled for several reasons. It is better that it be assembled in case for any reason someone else needs to complete the car. It needs to be assembled so I can test the electrical systems before final disassembly. Likewise, the vent assembly, steering assembly, and other assemblies need to be in place to complete other assembly task yet to come. It was too bad that we had to stop and epoxy coat all the parts but it had to be done, and now it is a relief to have all the parts protected, and to have the car back together. I still need to prime the hood door mechanisms, the insides of the car doors, and a small section of the firewall. Also, I still have some assembly work to do. After re-assembly, I will begin where I left off before the epoxy primer work. I will repair the right fenders, running board, and splash apron to make them fit without need of hydraulic jacks or wenches (same as I did on the left side).







Photo 12-2a thru 12-2d) Photos show more interior assembly work.







Photos 11-3a thru 12-3d) Photos show exterior assembly work.

 

THANK YOU, JERRY!







No comments:

Post a Comment

1930 REO

  1930 REO (photo record for work performed in, Invoice #19) Photo 19-1a thru 1d) Photos show my work fabricating the right splash apron str...